Stock Nr: 049080100
LoadScan: System solution to determine and analyze load data of selected parts, components, or large assemblies
Scope of application
- Comparing loads on components from real customer operation to internal development specifications and results
- Determining and defining the loads/stresses and operating conditions
- Validating reliability requirements in the specifications (failure rates, Bq service life indicators – i.e. percentages of failures at specified mileages)
- Validating the endurance limit (realistic service life)
- Validating releases and component quality across sample levels in the course of the development process
Detailed knowledge of real loads on components in representative customer and test fleets is essential when it comes to solving problems in concept, product development, and test phases
(e.g. loads on components in combustion engines or electric drive systems, transmissions, power transmission systems, air conditioning systems, battery systems, etc.).
Based on the respective specifications, the LoadScan module determines component-specific loads using signals from the CAN network.
The myEstino system software is then used to visualize these loads.
Several myEstino tool kits for analyzing the load data are available as options:
- Comparing machinery/tooling based on load characteristics
- Calculating average and extreme values based on the load data
- Application of dual-parameter counting and classification methods (rainflow)
- Determining load cycles based on load-time curves, specifying amplitudes and midrange stress
- Application of statistical methods to determine distribution functions and shape parameters
- Integration of model-based algorithms using Matlab/Simulink
- Exporting data for further processing
Example: ESTINO real world component load in comparison to load capacity resulting and probalility of failure